geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Pull the latest Tomcat codes to our own repository
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 04:15:48 GMT
Tomcat accepted all but one of my bug fixes (the one they didn't accept is a different interpretation
of a spec contradiction).  I can re-patch a new copy pending finding out which interpretation
we should accept.  I'm not working on any changes currently.... please go ahead.

thanks
david jencks

On Oct 19, 2010, at 7:59 PM, Ivan wrote:

> Hi,
>    Seems many changes are done to Tomcat trunk since we pulled the codes last time. I
am thinking to pull the codes. Before that, I would like to know whether anyone is working
on our own Tomcat repository.