geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trunk build problem: out of space in CodeCache for adapters
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:59:04 GMT
  I've seen this issue myself when building on Windows.  I was able to
make it go away by setting MAVEN_OPTS to

-Xmx1024m -Xms256m -XX:PermSize=64m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
-XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m

The error was somewhat intermittent for me and would sometimes go away
with a reboot.  I've not seen the problem since I changed my MAVEN_OPTs.

Rick