geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 3.0-M1 plugins
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:09:51 GMT
  On 10/13/2010 11:03 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:
> On Oct 11, 2010, at 11:30 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:
>
>> On Oct 11, 2010, at 11:15 PM, chi runhua wrote:
>>
>>> I can help with the document but don't have the write permission to GMOxSite
space.

>>> The new features of GEP 3.0 are documented at GMOxDOC30 space for now such as
>>>
>>> Installing OSGi Application Development tools   https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC30/installing-osgi-application-development-tools.html
>> I wasn't very specific in my original note and looks like I forgot to include a URL.
>>
>> I was referring to the Server plugins -- http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/ -- not
the Eclipse Plugins...
> Rick,
> Looks like you were the release manager. Don't suppose you could be convinced to fix?
>
> --kevan
I've added a plugins file for 3.0-M1.  There's one entry in this file I
suspect might need updating.  In the "Plugin Farm" plugin, there's a
config substitution property for DefaultPluginRepository that has the value

             <config-substitution  key="DefaultPluginRepository">~/.m2/repository</config-substitution>

I suspect this should be something other than the local repository, but
I'm not sure what it should be.

Rick