geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r963176 - in /geronimo/server/branches/2.2/plugins/activemq/activemq-broker/src/main/resources: activemq-template.xml activemq.xml
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 14:30:26 GMT

On Jul 11, 2010, at 10:43 PM, genspring@apache.org wrote:

> Author: genspring
> Date: Mon Jul 12 02:43:22 2010
> New Revision: 963176

> Log:
> Revert "GERONIMO-5372 - change the default adapter in geronimo to kahaDB". Because it's
causing a jms tck failure.   Since persistentAdapter is also working well per GERONIMO-5426.
 we need to revert this back.

Hi Shawn,
Do we have information on the failures that kahaDB caused? If this is a problem with the kahaDB
persistence adapter, we should pass this information along to the ActiveMQ community so that
the problem can be fixed. Would it be possible to recreate this problem?

--kevan