Hmm, I missed that section, seems we only need to support the managed bean injection for those added dynamic. By the way, what makes you feel confusion ?

Hi Ivan,

I'm having a little trouble understanding the servlet 3 spec section 4.4.3.5 but I think that it says we don't need to look for the jndi related annotations.  What do you think?

thanks
david jencks

--
Ivan