geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to handle the naming context for those servlets added while starting web application
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 23:40:21 GMT
Hi Ivan,

I'm having a little trouble understanding the servlet 3 spec section 4.4.3.5 but I think that
it says we don't need to look for the jndi related annotations.  What do you think?

thanks
david jencks

On Sep 2, 2010, at 2:31 AM, Ivan wrote:

> Hi,
>     Yesterday, I just releaized that we might have a problem for servlet 3.0, in the
new spec, it allows to add new servlets while starting the web application. In that case,
how do we handle the bean scope naming context, seems we have no chance to build the naming
context for that servlet, e.g. an EJB annotation, So far, I have not find words for it the
spec, might need to double check it later.  Any comment ?