geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use Truezip in Geronimo deployment
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:04:32 GMT
If you mean to handle the unpacked archives and zip files on the fly,
Geronimo has already done some abstraction, like the interface
ResourceContext and some sub class of JarFile.
Will check the karaf deployer :-)
Another great feature is that, from the truezip document, it seems to suppot
directly write/delete the jar file, not use the stream copy workaround.

--
Ivan