geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject How to handle the naming context for those servlets added while starting web application
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 09:31:44 GMT
Hi,
    Yesterday, I just releaized that we might have a problem for servlet
3.0, in the new spec, it allows to add new servlets while starting the web
application. In that case, how do we handle the bean scope naming context,
seems we have no chance to build the naming context for that servlet, e.g.
an EJB annotation, So far, I have not find words for it the spec, might need
to double check it later.  Any comment ?
    Thanks !
--
Ivan