geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Time to release Geronimo 2.2.1 ?
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 02:06:59 GMT
Finally,  it's time to do 2.2.1 release.   Again, I'd like to volunteer to
be the release manager of this release.   Currently,  we are waiting for

1,  txmanager 2.2 vote result
2,  openejb 3.1.3 release (There's 3.1.3 release discussion at openejb
mail-list)

I'll cut a 2.2.1 tag for release vote when txmanager/openejb releases are
complete.   Please tell me if you have anything to add in 2.2.1 release. we
could track the release status at [1].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.2.1+Release+Status

--