geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http://localhost:8080/console/ is showing directory listing instead of login page
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:15:11 GMT
Currently, the default servlet is merged in the deployment time, and I am
thinking that we might need  to have a better way for merging the default
web.xml file. It seems that we could not easily modify those parameters if
we want to enable/disable some functions in the default servlet and jasper
servlet after the application is deplooyed.

--
Ivan