geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction manager 2.1.5 ready to be released?
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:06:01 GMT
  On 9/22/2010 8:09 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
>  I was updating the LICENSE files in the 2.2 server branch this
> morning, and discovered that this branch is still using the 2.1.5
> transaction manager snapshot.  We need to get this released before we
> can cut a server 2.2.1 release candidate.  I'll volunteer to start a
> release vote for this component, but is it ready to be released now?
> The 2.2 TCK results look good using the snapshot version.
>
> Rick

Looking at the changes that have been made to the transaction manager,
it looks like the 2.1.5-SNAPSHOT version is really more than just bug
fixes.  This means this really should be a 2.2 release, rather than
2.1.5.  The trunk is currently building as 3.1-SNAPSHOT, which is
probably appropriate.  If there are no objections, I'll update the 2.1
branch to 2.2 before starting the release process.

Rick