geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there any point in still having the axis plugin?
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:47:51 GMT
  I was taking inventory again of the Geronimo 3.0 snapshot
dependencies, and spent time (once again) chasing after dependencies
that only exist in the axis plugin.  Is there any point in still having
that plugin?  It's not been included in any of the assemblies in ages,
its dependencies are all horribly out of date, and it probably would
require a fairly big effort to get this even to build on a 3.0 base.
Maybe we should just delete that particular plugin.

Rick