geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to package the standalone ejb file ?
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 07:50:11 GMT

On Sep 28, 2010, at 12:16 AM, Ivan wrote:

> Hi,
>     In the past, while deploying a standalone ejb module, we renamed it with ejb.jar
and packaged in in the car package, and we use the same way now in OSGI, which means ejb.jar
is added to the bundle-classpath.
> This causes some failures, while scanning the annotations, it uses the codes below, while
the zipFileDiscroveryRequired is called, the parameter s is ejb.jar, which leads to all the
classes are ignored. I am wondering why we wrapper the initial ejb jar file, why not directly
use it ?

We'll have to add stuff to it (currently the serialized gbean state) but I think that would
be fine.

thanks
david jencks

{
>                         return discoveryRange == DiscoveryRange.BUNDLE_CLASSPATH || discoveryRange
== DiscoveryRange.FRAGMENT_BUNDLES;