geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] maven-plugins 1.1 for Geronimo Eclipse Plugin (2nd try)
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:41:04 GMT
+1

Source, signature/checksums, build, all look good. Note that the NOTICE file is out-of-date:

==  NOTICE file corresponding to section 4(d) of the Apache License,   ==

==  Version 2.0, in this case for the Apache Geronimo distribution.    ==

should not be in the NOTICE file. IMO, this is not a blocking issue. But please delete from
development trunk/branches, so it won't be included in future releases.

--kevan

On Aug 10, 2010, at 10:42 PM, Delos wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is the second try for releasing maven-plugins 1.1 used by GEP. I have created the
buildable source distribution for it.

> As part of GEP, maven-eclipsepde-plugin helps to convert eclipse plugins to maven dependencies
and add them into artifact dependency list.But now, we have to update the plugin to accommodate
new requirements. See more details here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-658