geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] maven-plugins 1.1 for Geronimo Eclipse Plugins
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:42:22 GMT
Can you point to me to the source distribution for this release? I just found a sources jar,
which is not buildable. All of our releases should have a source distribution and that's what
we should be voting on.

--kevan
On Jul 27, 2010, at 10:15 AM, Delos wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Hope you're not surprised at this voting. Actually, I have discussed it with Kevan and
Donald.

> As part of GEP, maven-eclipsepde-plugin helps to convert eclipse plugins to maven dependencies
and add them into artifact dependency list.But now, we have to update the plugin to accommodate
new requirements. See more details here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-658