geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schema version number update ?
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 04:08:13 GMT
Just read the article, it gave a new rule for how to update the schmea
files, No sure I undertand it clearly,  IMO, if the schema files is widely
distributed, it is better to update the version number or namespace, even
the changes will not break structure, or it will make users confusions for
various schema files with the same version number.
Anyway, I just updated the persistence version in the schema files without
changing the namespace.

--
Ivan