geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From viola lu <>
Subject plugins\aries\geronimo-aries-builder compile error in trunk
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:37:51 GMT
Hi, dev:
 I met compile error when build module plugins\aries\geronimo-aries-builder
under g 3.0 trunk: its org.apache.geronimo.aries.builder.GeronimoApplication
class file,
   *new SimpleBundleInfo(applicationFactory, bm, url.toExternalForm())); * is
which should be changed to *new SimpleBundleInfo(bm, url.toExternalForm())
avoiding build error.*
Seems **constructor
definition is updated in latest package
org.apache.aries.util-0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar. Currently, i used the new
SimpleBundleInfo definition to make build pass. Should we apply this change
to g 3.0 trunk? Thanks in advance!

View raw message