geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The default profile in framework/modules/pom.xml
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 06:17:03 GMT
(This reply is not sent to dev@geronimo)
Hi Jarck,
Thanks for the answers,
I am working on the WAS CE build. In the build script, each time sever build
will clean the m2 repo and make a clean build. So it uses the 2 profiles as
following:
        <mvn-build name="server" mvngoal="${wasce.mvngoal}"
mvnargs="-Dstage=bootstrap"/>
        <mvn-build name="server" mvngoal="${wasce.mvngoal}"
mvnargs="-Dstage=assemble"/>
which are mutual complementary to avoid the overlap and save time.
So we need the assemble profile.

Refactor the pom and add a "assemble" profile?

-Rex

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org