geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 3.0 SNAPSHOT dependencies
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:21:07 GMT
Rick,

I don't think axiom and activemq are not needed for the 3.0 release. I
assume once we branch for the 3.0 release we will remove the
unnecessary components (just like we did for M1) and that should
eliminate axiom and activemq dependencies.

If I remember correctly, openwebbeans has a dependency on a newer
javaassist version than what we use in Geronimo. We might have to
create a bundle for that newer javaassist version.

Jarek