geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Updating the Geronimo 3.0 roadmap Jiras
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:46:08 GMT
  I've been doing a clean up pass on the Jiras we opened for Geronimo
3.0 work that are included on the roadmap summary page at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/java-ee-6-roadmap.html

Right now, I'm trying to get a better picture of work items that might
still need to be implemented for the 3.0 release.  I've done a first
pass and closed the Jiras that I'm fairly certain are complete.  If
people could take a few minutes to look at the remaining issues
(particularly ones assigned to you) and update those as well, this will
make it easier to assess and prioritize the work that needs to be
completed.

Looking at the Jiras, the area I have the biggest uncertainty with is
the state of the bean validation work.  I believe a number of the bean
validation items still need to be done, but it's not clear which ones
are complete and which ones still need implementing.  Those would be
Jiras 5230, 5221, 5222, 5223, 5226, and 5227.

In other areas, I think we're in pretty good shape, but comments in a
number of Jiras hint at additional work that needs to be done.  At this
point, I think it would be good to resolve the main issue and open new
Jiras for cleanup items that still need to done.

Rick