geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConfigurationUtil.getEditableConfigurationManager no longer needed?
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:54:15 GMT
  I've been going through the open Jiras trying to figure out what the
dangling work items are left.  This

appears to be one that should have something done with it.  What is the
state of the EditableConfigurationManager?  There still appear to be
some dependencies on this in the code, but I'm not sure that code is
actually functional any more.  I think if this is obsolete, then we
should remove the EditableCoinfigurationManager and fix the code that
uses it to use its logical replacement.  If it is functional, then we
can close this Jira out.

Rick