geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <>
Subject Re: Setup instructions for the standalone tcks?
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:35:39 GMT
Moving to dev@ list since we're discussing the public ASL 2.0 licensed

Yep, but nothing in the wiki yet for the public TCKs....

Just build the top level projects first, which builds some integration
  cd geronimo/tck/branches/3.0/
  mvn clean install
Then run either BVAL or JCDI TCKs -
  cd validator-tck-runner
  mvn test -Pincontainer,geronimo-assembly -DassemblyId=tomcat7-javaee6
  mvn test -Pincontainer

On 8/18/10 10:21 AM, Jarek Gawor wrote:
> For the standalone tcks, in each 'runner' directory I put a README.TXT
> file that describes how to the given tck. I hope it was kept it
> up-to-date.
> Jarek
> On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Rick McGuire <> wrote:
>>  Are there any setup instructions for configuring/running the different
>> standalone tcks?
>> Rick

View raw message