geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setup instructions for the standalone tcks?
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:35:39 GMT
Moving to dev@ list since we're discussing the public ASL 2.0 licensed
TCKS....

Yep, but nothing in the wiki yet for the public TCKs....

Just build the top level projects first, which builds some integration
artifacts:
  cd geronimo/tck/branches/3.0/
  mvn clean install
Then run either BVAL or JCDI TCKs -
  cd validator-tck-runner
  mvn test -Pincontainer,geronimo-assembly -DassemblyId=tomcat7-javaee6
or
  mvn test -Pincontainer
-Dgeronimo.home=/Users/xxxxx/geronimo/trunk/assemblies/.....

-Donald