geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [discuss]atinject tck
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:06:31 GMT
It looks like the same general setup as the BVAL tck, in that it uses
the surefire plugin and a suiteXmlFiles which is either provided in the
downloaded TCK files or provided locally (which I don't think we can use
the open web beans overrides unless we have TCK challenges approved by
Oracle.)

You should be able to copy the content from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/trunk/webbeans-tck/
over into our geronimo/tck/branches/3.0/ area and make a
atinject-tck-runner project similar to the validator-tck-runner.  Jarek
already created the required jboss-test-harness-geronimo module to allow
the JBoss TCK testharness to start/stop a Geronimo server, so the
biggest part of the effort would be mapping the openwebbeans profile
from Tomcat over to using Geronimo....

Since the JBoss provided TCKs use ASL 2.0, take a look at their website,
which usually describes in pretty good detail how to run the TCKs in
other app servers.

-Donald