geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCDI and Bean Validation TCKs
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:37:31 GMT
For the Bean Validation TCK, I compared the content that gets downloaded
from the JBoss maven repo to the 1.0.3 content provided from Oracle and
they were identical.  Not sure what that means for final JEE6
certification, but I don't see how they can tell from the logs which set
of artifacts were used.

-Donald

On 8/10/10 11:05 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Jul 21, 2010, at 12:04 AM, Jarek Gawor wrote:
>
>> Ok, it sounds like more people prefer to move these tcks into a public
>> svn location.
>>
>> So I guess we should create a
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/tck repo and move the tcks
>> over. There should be no problem with moving the following modules
>> (since it's all Apache licensed stuff):
>>
>> 1) jboss-test-harness-geronimo - integration code between jboss test
>> harness & geronimo which is used by #2 and #3
>> 2) jcdi-testsuite - jcdi tck runner
>> 3) validator-testsuite - bean validation tck runner
>
> There's one additional point to discuss. These TCK's are availably publicly under an
apache license and are also distributed by Oracle with the TCK materials. Can we use the public
materials or do we need to use the Oracle distributed versions of these TCKs?