Thanks, Donald! Hope other PMC members can take a look at this!

2010/7/13 Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org>
+1  Was able to build the tag on Win7 (but not Mac as with GEP 3.0.0)
and rat:check returned some hits that can be ignored (can we backport
the excludes list from trunk to ignore all of the .* Eclipse files?)

-Donald

--
Best Regards,

Delos