HI all,

GEP 2.1.6 RC1 has passed the voting. Here is the voting result for GEP 2.1.6:
+1: Delos,Donald,Ivan,Rick
0: no
-1:no

I will promote the artifact and update official update site.

Thank you all!

2010/7/17 Rick McGuire <rickmcg@gmail.com>
+1

On 7/8/2010 10:12 AM, Delos wrote:
Hi all, Please review and vote on the release of the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.6 *RC1*. GEP 2.1.6 supports Geronimo server 2.1.6 and Eclipse 3.6.

*Note*: Now, GEP 2.1.6 can only build on Windows and Linux, but fail to build on Mac. Because eclipse 3.6 no longer support carbon and maven-eclipsepde-plugin doesn't support new cocoa package,  GEP can't build successfully on Mac until a new maven-eclipsepde-plugin is released. It's not a problem of GEP itself, so I think it's not a big issue blocking the release. Please see GERONIMODEVTOOLS-649 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-649> for details.

--
Best Regards,

Delos