Hi all, Please review and vote on the release of the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.6 RC1. GEP 2.1.6 supports Geronimo server 2.1.6 and Eclipse 3.6.

Note: Now, GEP 2.1.6 can only build on Windows and Linux, but fail to build on Mac. Because eclipse 3.6 no longer support carbon and maven-eclipsepde-plugin doesn't support new cocoa package,  GEP can't build successfully on Mac until a new maven-eclipsepde-plugin is released. It's not a problem of GEP itself, so I think it's not a big issue blocking the release. Please see GERONIMODEVTOOLS-649 for details.

The source code zip is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-043/org/apache/geronimo/devtools/geronimo-eclipse-plugin/2.1.6/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.6-source-release.tar.gz

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-043/org/apache/geronimo/devtools/geronimo-eclipse-plugin/2.1.6/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.6-source-release.zip

The deployable zip file is here:

http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/eclipse/2.1.6/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.6-deployable.zip

The update site zip file is here:

http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/eclipse/2.1.6/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.6-updatesite.zip

Finally, I've created a Staging Site that can be used to test the update manager functions (i.e., p2 in Halios or Galileo) of Eclipse for downloading the GEP itself.

http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/eclipse/updates/

Please let me know if there are any questions and/or problems.

--
Best Regards,

Delos