geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about geronimoHome configuration in geronimo-maven-plugin
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 07:43:11 GMT
See
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/plugins/javamail/javamail/pom.xmlfor
how to customize variables in config-substitions.properties file.

HTH

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport</groupId>
                <artifactId>car-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <category>JavaEE</category>
                    <instance>
                        <plugin-artifact>
                            <config-xml-content>
                                <gbean name="SMTPTransport">
                                    <attribute
name="host">${SMTPHost}</attribute>
                                    <attribute
name="port">${SMTPPort}</attribute>
                                </gbean>
                             </config-xml-content>
                            <config-substitution
key="SMTPHost">localhost</config-substitution>
                            <config-substitution
key="SMTPPort">25</config-substitution>
                        </plugin-artifact>
                    </instance>