geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r966114 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/testsuite: ./ aries-testsuite/jpa/jpa-eba/ aries-testsuite/simple/simple-eba/ commands-testsuite/deploy/ commands-testsuite/jaxws/ commands-testsuite/shutdown/ console-testsuite/advanced/ console-te
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 00:57:59 GMT
On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Forrest Xia <forrestxm@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, Jarek, please go ahead to make that change. As long as I can run
> it-manual profile, I'm OK.

Just committed the main changes. Here's how things works now:

mvn install - works just like before - builds all modules
mvn install -Pit - works just like before - server is started per test
mvn install -Dit=manual - just deploy/undeploy the modules and run
tests - server must be started separately

> BTW, I find a strange thing to get your attention. That is, when I put the
> selenium plugin in the middle level of pom structure(for example,
> testsuite/console-testsuite/pom.xml) to start, and run testsuite at the
> background(mvn clean install -Pit-manual > execution.log &), the testing
> will stop after the selenium server launched. Not sure if you encounter
> similar thing. Just FYI.

Hmm, ok. I have not seen that.

Jarek