geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Delos <dait...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat-parent-6.0.26.0 external release
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:40:51 GMT
Rick,

tomcat-parent-6.0.26 is created for Geronimo 2.1.5 release. Based on tomcat
6.0.26 tag, it contains another patches

GERONIMO-3451 -  'Restricted listeners property file not found' error logged
during Tomcat server startup (Patch from Shawn Jiang)

GERONIMO-4685 - patch for revision 790742

--
Best Regards,

Delos