geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From viola lu <viola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about geronimoHome configuration in geronimo-maven-plugin
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 06:08:28 GMT
Thanks both, but if i run mvn clean install against the configuration below,
it will report missing assembly id, so i add assembly configuraiton to
pom.xml, but geronimoHome configuration doesn't take effect. It still start
assembly server in repository. not the one i pointed out via geronimoHome
setting.
I just would like create a customized geronimo server with some change in
var/config/config-substitutions.properties
<plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport</groupId>
        <artifactId>geronimo-maven-plugin</artifactId>
               <executions>
                                <execution>
                                    <id>start</id>
                                    <phase>pre-integration-test</phase>
                                    <goals>
                                        <goal>start-server</goal>
                                    </goals>
                                    <configuration>

                                        <logOutput>true</logOutput>
                                        <background>true</background>
                                        <verifyTimeout>300</verifyTimeout>
                                        <refresh>true</refresh>

                                <optionSets>
                <optionSet>
                    <id>default</id>
                    <options>
                        <option>-DgeronimoHome=${basedir}/server1/</option>
                        <option>-XX:MaxPermSize=256m</option>
                        <option>-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError</option>
                        <option>-enableassertions</option>
                    </options>
                </optionSet>
            </optionSets>
                                    </configuration>
                                </execution>

i want to run a customized geronimo server with some configuration in

--
viola