geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lu Jiang <jessye...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could anyone help me to get access to Geronimo confluence?
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 06:38:03 GMT
Hi,Kevan
  Thanks for your "patch" suggestion:).I will try to do it in this
way.But another problem came out.
  What I want to do is edit or add a wiki page like this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/mytime-very-simple-session-ejb-example.html
. It may have images and will be written in specified format.
  Actually I have no experience in writing a patch for
documentation.Does anyone know how to do that kind of patch ?

2010/7/2 Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>:

> On Jul 1, 2010, at 9:49 PM, Lu Jiang wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to give some description to the  javaee 6 samples on Geronimo
>> wiki page. Currently my confluence ID(jessy) do not  have write access
>> to the "Apache Geronimo" confluence project,could anyone  help to add
>> me in?
>>
>> Request write access to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxSITE
>> My confluence ID: jessy
>> Mail:jessyever@gmail.com
>
> Hi Jesse,
> I see that you have a signed ICLA on file with the ASF. Thanks!
>
> Currently, only geronimo committers have write access to the Geronimo web site and only
allow contributor access to our Wiki "documentation". A subtle distinction, perhaps, but not
something that we'd change without some discussion. And I'm not sure we could/should change
this.

> That said, we'd happily accept a "patch" (basically a text file attached to a Jira with
the contribute to the ASF radio button selected).

--
Lu Jiang
Software Institute of NanJing University