geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Delos <>
Subject [VOTE] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.6 RC1
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 14:12:30 GMT
Hi all, Please review and vote on the release of the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
 2.1.6 *RC1*. GEP 2.1.6 supports Geronimo server 2.1.6 and Eclipse 3.6.

*Note*: Now, GEP 2.1.6 can only build on Windows and Linux, but fail to
build on Mac. Because eclipse 3.6 no longer support carbon and
maven-eclipsepde-plugin doesn't support new cocoa package,  GEP can't build
successfully on Mac until a new maven-eclipsepde-plugin is released. It's
not a problem of GEP itself, so I think it's not a big issue blocking the
release. Please see

The source code zip is here:

The deployable zip file is here:

The update site zip file is here:

The tag is here:

If you would like to review and/or comment on the release notes, they are

Finally, I've created a Staging Site that can be used to test the update
manager functions (i.e., p2 in Halios or Galileo) of Eclipse for downloading
the GEP itself.

Please let me know if there are any questions and/or problems.

Best Regards,

View raw message