geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could anyone help me to get access to Geronimo confluence?
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:34:31 GMT

On Jul 1, 2010, at 9:49 PM, Lu Jiang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to give some description to the  javaee 6 samples on Geronimo
> wiki page. Currently my confluence ID(jessy) do not  have write access
> to the "Apache Geronimo" confluence project,could anyone  help to add
> me in?
>
> Request write access to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxSITE
> My confluence ID: jessy
> Mail:jessyever@gmail.com

Hi Jesse,
I see that you have a signed ICLA on file with the ASF. Thanks!

Currently, only geronimo committers have write access to the Geronimo web site and only allow
contributor access to our Wiki "documentation". A subtle distinction, perhaps, but not something
that we'd change without some discussion. And I'm not sure we could/should change this.

That said, we'd happily accept a "patch" (basically a text file attached to a Jira with the
contribute to the ASF radio button selected).

Thanks!

--kevan