geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: OSGi handling of com.sun.jdi.* packages?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 12:04:31 GMT
Hi Rick!

Thanks for the anwere, in the official OSGi documentation I only found automated import for
java.* packages but not for sun.com. Thus the question. Those imports are done in javassist
which performs low level ClassLoader manipulation stuff. So I fear it wont be easy to remove
those dependencies.

LieGrue,
strub