geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release new versions of the Geronimo bundle components
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 02:11:49 GMT
Looks good. Two comments:

1) some of the NOTICE files contain a mix of Unix and Windows line endings. I'm assuming that
this is because they were built on a Windows system. I don't see anything that is wrong or
would cause an error, but another reminder of problems we're encountering with Windows builds

2) I note that the generated Woodstox NOTICE file does not contain the NOTICE file from the
original. Although I was concerned, at first, after reviewing the original notice file, I'm
not so worried. The contents are rather boilerplate and I don't see anything that really *must*
be carried over:

    This product currently only contains code developed by authors
    of specific components, as identified by the source code files.

    Since product implements StAX API, it has dependencies to StAX API
    classes.

    For additional credits (generally to people who reported problems)
    see CREDITS file.

So, here's my +1

--kevan