geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] External tomcat-parent-6.0.28
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:26:15 GMT
I see a couple minor problems, but I'm not sure these are critical
enough to restart the vote:

1)  The NOTICE file still shows a 2009 copyright date
2)  It would be nice if there were a README.txt file like the one in the
tomcat-parent-7.0.0.0 version that details how to recreate this and what
patches are applied to this version.

Rick