geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 3.0M1 - second try
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:57:29 GMT
+1  Was able to build the tag on Win7, use the built update site to
install GEP into a clean Eclipse 3.5.2 using Java 1.6.0 and start/stop a
Geronimo 3.0-M1 Tomcat assembly.

Some thoughts - I don't like how we add a new Download menu in the
Eclipse IDE, considering the Download Servers option is available when
creating a new Server runtime and the link to the OSGi tools is only
applicable to 3.6 users.

-Donald