geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <>
Subject Geronimo dependency updates, round 2.
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 12:57:25 GMT
I've finally managed to get a pass through with looking at additional
packages we might want to update for Geronimo 3.0.  This pass focused on
the components we create in the bundles geronimo group.  For these
updates, we'll need to release new component bundles, so this should
probably be done soon.  Here are the updates that appear to work.

Derby ->
aspectjrt 1.6.2 -> 1.6.8
aspectjweaver 1.6.2 -> 1.6.8
woodstox 3.2.9 -> 4.0.6
sxc-jaxb 0.7.2 -> 0.7.3
sxc-runtime 0.7.2 -> 0.7.3

Mostly minor revision updates.  The biggest updates are derby and
woodstox.  Geronimo builds fine with these changes and the server
launches ok.  If there are no objections, I'll update the bundles trunk
for these package versions and start the process of rolling out new
bundle releases for these.

View raw message