geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Apache Tuscany Logo in Geronimo Wiki
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 19:08:21 GMT
OK, it looks like doing a manual export fixed all of the links again for
now.

But since we still don't really understand what is causing this or how
to fix it (as I mentioned earlier manual export didn't fix it a few
weeks ago) ... then I don't know when it will happen again or for
certain how we can resolve it.

This is just strange.

Joe