geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Apache Tuscany Logo in Geronimo Wiki
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 18:54:19 GMT

Actually, I think all of the GMOxDOC30 and GMOxDOC21 doc has/had the
Tuscany logo (not just the clustering page).   It seems that most of the
GMOxDOC22 doc is clean with the exception of the clustering-and-farming
link that you mention and perhaps some others (I didn't look at all the
pages ;-) ).

I did spend some time looking into this a few weeks back for 3.0 but
didn't find a cause or solution at the time.  Here's what I tried:
- Validating the the export template for the space hadn't been
corrupted.  It looked OK to me and matched what we have in svn.
- Forced an update of the template with what we saved in svn (even
though they looked the same) - didn't help.
- Forced a minor change to the template in confluence - also didn't help.
- Moved the license header below the macros - Donald mentioned that this
may have fixed it when he looked into it earlier - but it didn't fix
anything when I tried it.
- I also posted a question on infra@ about it but didn't get any responses.

I ran out of ideas and gave up.

However, after seeing this I thought I'd try to force an export again
and see if anything changed.  I tried it for 3.0 and to my surprise it
seems to have fixed that one.   I'll try on the others as well.

This leads me to think that it is somehow timing related based upon
Tuscany exports ... but I really don't have a clue.  Does anybody else
have any ideas?

Joe

On 7/7/10 12:59 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Jun 2, 2010, at 5:44 AM, chi runhua wrote:
>
>> G2.2 don't have the problem and I think we could just apply the changes we made to
G2.2 for G2.1 doc space .