geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 3.0M1 RC1
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 14:39:08 GMT
-1

Could not build on MacOSX, as the referenced file no longer exists -
file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/helios/R/eclipse-jee-helios-macosx-carbon.tar.gz

Looks like we need to use the following 32bit Mac download instead in
eclipse/build.xml -
    <property name="helios_jee_macos"
        value="eclipse-jee-helios-macosx-cocoa.tar"/>
    <property name="helios_jee_macos-x86_64"
        value="eclipse-jee-helios-macosx-cocoa-x86_64.tar"/>

Also, I had to specify specific mirrors to use (like AWS) as the local
mirror didn't have the Helios files on it yet....

-Donald