Hi,

We are using geronimo Version 2.1.4. We are facing issue when we configure application specific log4j. We have two applications which get deployed on Geronimo. When we start the application separate log files gets created for both the application but all the logs for both the application goes into one log file log (file which gets created last). In other words, all logs are written as per the log4j configuration of the application that was deployed most recently.

Following is the log4j file which we are using in our application:

(See attached file: log4j.properties)

Please help.

Thanks,
Tannu Agarwal