I was able to build and run a few sample applications. It looks fine. My +1.

--Ashish

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vamsi1c@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Rick McGuire <rickmcg@gmail.com> wrote:
A release candidate for Geronimo 2.1.6 has been created and staged.  This version is the same as the previous release candidate except for an upgrade to the spring framework dependency.

The tag has been created here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/geronimo-2.1.6

The staging repo is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-008

The main artifacts up for vote are the source release archives:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-008/org/apache/geronimo/geronimo/2.1.6/geronimo-2.1.6-source-release.tar.gz
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-008/org/apache/geronimo/geronimo/2.1.6/geronimo-2.1.6-source-release.zip
The distribution artifacts have been copied to a second staging repository for your convenience:

http://people.apache.org/~rickmcguire/staging-repo/2.1.6/

We have to verify the binaries pass the tck, so the vote may be open for longer than the 72-hour minimum.

[  ] +1 about time to push this out the door
[  ]  0 no opinion
[  ] -1 not this one  (please explain why)

Rick

--
Vamsi