I think that you might not use log4j api directly in your application, maybe commons-logging is used ? If does, add it to the filter segment and depdency segment in your geronimo-web.xml, also remove the log4j gbean configuration, it might not be needed here.

2010/6/2 Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>

On Jun 1, 2010, at 8:47 AM, Tannu Agarwal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using geronimo Version 2.1.4. We are facing issue when we configure application specific log4j. We have two applications which get deployed on Geronimo. When we start the application separate log files gets created for both the application but all the logs for both the application goes into one log file log (file which gets created last). In other words, all logs are written as per the log4j configuration of the application that was deployed most recently.

I sent a response to your previous question on the same subject. Did you not receive it?

Have ou looked at the following documentation? https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/configuring-application-specific-logging-with-log4j.html

--kevan

--
Ivan