geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tannu Agarwal <>
Subject Re: Application specific log4j issue
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:55:08 GMT

Currently, we cannot upgrade the version of geronimo.

Also, it is blocking bug for us as it is mixing the logs in production.

Is there any patch/solution/workaround which we can apply on current

  From:       Ivan <>
  Date:       06/02/2010 05:32 PM
  Subject:    Re: Application specific log4j issue

Could you please try with the latest version Geronimo 2.1.5 ?  There may be
a bug in Geronimo 2.1.4.

2010/6/2 Tannu Agarwal <>
  Hi Chi,

  Thanks for the response.

  However i am still facing same problem. Logs of both the application is
  going into one log file.

  I tried the solution proposed by you. Following is the plan file which i
  am using during deployment:

  (See attached file: geronimo-web.xml)

  Please let me know if i am missing something.

  Inactive hide details for chi runhua ---06/02/2010 01:37:48
  PM---log4j.appender.FILE.File=${catalina.home}/logs/logs.log is usechi
  runhua ---06/02/2010 01:37:48 PM---log4j.appender.FILE.File=$
  {catalina.home}/logs/logs.log is used to define where you log file is.