geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How my PHP application will work in Geronimo
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:55:24 GMT

On Jun 19, 2010, at 1:59 AM, c_das007 wrote:

> When I run the same application inside JavaBridge of Apache Geroinimo. I am
> getting the similar error. I think similar kind of way I have to follow here
> also. Here its not working. Its throwing some exception related
> "php-cgi-x86-windows.exe". But I am not getting much help from internet as
> well. I have attached the image of initial error. PSA.
>
> http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/file/n907199/Php_Curl_Error.gif
>
> Hope, this time you will be able to understand what I am trying to say. If
> you have any query then please let me know.
>
> Is there any way to resolve it or does PHP JavaBridge of Geronimo fully
> supports PHP application. If you have any solution or any idea regarding on
> this, then please share with me.

Have you asked the JavaBridge project your question? Fundamentally, this is a JavaBridge problem,
I think, not a Geronimo problem.

I assume you need to get the php_curl.dll on the PATH/LIBPATH of the geronimo server process
(or getting JavaBridge to load it). Fundamentally, this seems like a JavaBridge configuration
issue. I don't know of anything that Geronimo is doing that would be causing this not to work...
And have no experience with JavaBridge to be of much help...

--kevan