geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo 3.0-M1 release - 2nd attempt
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 20:47:29 GMT

Looking good... Almost. :-(

The LICENSE files in the binary assemblies are missing the "ADDITIONAL SOURCE LICENSES". I'm
guessing that I didn't notice this, last time... IMO, that's a must fix.

There are still a few WARN startup messages. That's minor.

I didn't see any other issues.

Here's my -1

--kevan

On Jun 8, 2010, at 10:37 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> A new 3.0-M1 release candidate is ready for review.  The LICENSE and NOTICE problems
have been corrected, the README and Release notes are now correctly included in the binary
assemblies, the mini-server version build and version number problems have been corrected,
the xbean springframework warnings at startup are suppressed, and a general pruning of subprojects
that do not build currently has been performed.