geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: corbaEnvironment ResourceRefBuilder in connector-deployer
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:55:30 GMT
ResouceRefBuilder has to be able to create resource refs to ORB's.  Dunno why we put a reference
in to the whole plugin, it just needs the org.omg.CORBA.ORB.class which can be loaded dynamically.

have the code... guess I need a jira.
david jencks

On Jun 29, 2010, at 12:02 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> I was looking at the config.xml for a minimal assembly. Noticed that we have a corba
references in the connector-deployer:

xmlns:environment="http://geronimo.apache\