geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: JAXB tree for spec dds
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:40:56 GMT

> While trying to figure out how to get geronimo and openejb to cooperate better building
jndi trees I spent  couple days converting geronimo to use openejb's openejb-jee jaxb tree
for spec dds.  AFAICT it works as well as the xmlbeans tree and is a lot easier to work with.
 It brings the conflicts between geronimo and openejb into clearer focus for me, and currently
this is resulting in more tck failures.  However I think I will be able to come up with a
good solution for building the jndi tree now.

> If there are no objections I'd like to clean this up a little bit and commit it tomorrow.

Will certainly clean up the integration code where we had to convert these things back and
forth from jaxb to xmlbeans.

-David